Lion’s Wood is an innovator of banquet and food service furniture. As world leaders in induction technology, they hold patents for both solid surface induction cooking and warming. Their products are made-to-order by the hands of American men and women out of our factories in Baltimore, Maryland.
• Two “hold-warm” settings at 80 and 100 watts
• Can run seven (7) to ten (10) chafers on a 20 amp. outlet.
• These units are for action station, front of house, holding food warm
• Safe; No open flames. Heater stays cool to the touch.
• Green; No fumes, flames, co2, chemical smell, or empty butane cans in our landfills!
• Holds an even, constant heat.
Portable Power Stations
• The size of the battery packs range from 1200 – 6000 watts
• As an example, it takes 6 hours to fully charge a 4500-watt power station
• Overall battery life exceeds 9 years
• Total mobility, so bring the electricity wherever it’s needed
• 5 active outlets, plus one USB port on the unit
• We will build it to match your décor