Nor-Lake takes pride in meeting your every refrigeration need through innovative and reliable products, service and performance. We are a full-service supplier of walk-ins, cabinets and refrigeration systems designed for foodservice applications of all types.
- Use actual size dimensions and not nominal – able to maximize on interior storage shelving
- Foamed in panels with double gaskets to create seal tight seams that eliminates air gaps
- Easier to install as panels are locked in place with simple tooling and no silicone/butyl is required – reduces installation time.
- Heaviest duty standard floor in the industry
- .010” smooth aluminum interior floor – others use .08”- .06” (up to 20% difference in floor thickness)
- NSF approved coved flooring and ceiling – easier to install and reduces time.
- All doors include adjustable spring loaded hinge – eliminates door sagging over time
- Unique door handle with 3 looking mechanisms all in one – padlock, key lock and deadbolt
- Refrigeration systems designed and assembled in house
- Every refrigeration system is tested prior to shipping
WARRANTY: 15 year panel warranty (best in the industry), 18 month parts/labor, additional 5 year compressor (optional)
Nor-Lake manufactures walk-in coolers, freezers and combination cooler / freezers. From a quick and easy to install Kold Locker™ to an extended length Fast-Trak® to a custom built Fineline™, Nor-Lake provides everything a walk-in may require.
AdvantEDGE™ products offer high-end features, bottom-mount refrigeration, top quality components and unbeatable performance, all at an unbeatable value.
NOVA™ products offer the ultimate in custom-built refrigerator and freezer products, with many high end features including solid and glass-doors, half doors, pass-thru, roll-in and heated cabinets. NOVA™ has helped Nor-Lake build a strong global reputation in these product categories.
Nor-Lake refrigeration systems operate with peak efficiency and are easy to install. Available in the configuration you need: wall-mount, ceiling-mount, remote and rack systems.